Thursday, May 04, 2006

Little Tid-bits

We can all breathe a sigh of relief...
I don't know about you, but I am glad to hear that King Tut's missing penis was rediscovered a couple of days ago. This information has given me a renewed sense of joy, and I know that I will be able to sleep better tonight.

How many candles do you want on that cake?
A native of San Agustin, El Salvador, Cruz Hernandez, should soon find herself in the Guinness book of world records. Cruz, born on May 3, 1878 has just turned 128yrs old. She celebrated her birthday with about 200 people, some were carrying cakes and others were dressed as mythological heroes

It's a baby!!
A 63-year old is set to be the Briton's oldest mother soon. Patricia Rashbrook was given in vitro fertilization (IVF) last October. If my math is correct she should be looking for a June/July baby.

2 comments:

Matt said...

It's odd how important Tut's penis apparently is. It seems every time I have ever seen a documentary on King Tut, some disheveled archeologist is shown bemoaning the fact that Tut's wang is missing. I find it hilarious that it was found in the sand... next to the mummy.

If they make a Mummy 3, I can already guess what Brendon Fraiser will be hunting for.

Anonymous said...

Just think of how relieved King Tut must feel knowing that his member has been found.