Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The BBC and the co.

The company I work for has recently been showcased by the BBC. Being a company based out of the UK, it makes sense. It's also because we recently installed the projection, audio, and real-time space simulation system at the largest digital dome in the UK.

Since the BBC is made up of boogers, I can't embed the video in the blog, so you'll have to follow this link to see the videos of my boss and co. talking about how super-sweet our presentation solution is. We rock!

Here's a more detailed article on the technology we use, with specific emphasis on the projectors we use. Sadly, I have note been able to convince them to give me one as a bonus, but I'll wear 'em down, so says I. Aarrgghhh... (that's my pirate projector voice)

2 comments:

josh said...

Wicked! Which one's your boss? The guy in the first video? I was really hoping it was the scruffy guy with the sweet tie, but at the end it said he worked for a magazine so that's prolly not him...

Anonymous said...

cool technology....it makes it easier for us lay people to understand. There will be a test tomorrow...........