Saturday, February 06, 2010

No excuse, I'm just lazy....

Ok, the title isn't exactly true of my character, just of me updating the blog. Here I go....

It is now 2010, which I still cannot believe. This is going to be such a momentous year I think I may implode.
  • My Dad will be turning 60! I hope the 'ole man can still ride his Harley after that birthday (j/k, love you Dad!).
  • Matt and I will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary in June....we have forgotten to celebrated it each year up to this so this is our chance to make it right!
  • What we usually remember to celebrate is the day that we started dating, November 1. This year will be 10 yrs since we made it "official".
  • Our lovely kitties are going to be 10 yrs old in October.
  • The biggest event of this year will happen in June when I graduate from Bel-rea Institute with an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Veterinary Technology! I have never finished a college degree before this, so yeah, this is kinda a big deal! :)

Whew! There is a lot coming up ahead. I want to say that I will update this thing more often but in the words of Sanjay (Apu's brother) "I promise nothing."

No comments: