Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What a day!

This day has run the gambit and has kept me on my toes.
  • It started off with me waking up and being totally exhausted which changed my plans of going to the gym. I am still trying to get over this bacteria thing and don't want to risk it.
  • I went to school and found out I didn't do so great on my first mini CPE.
  • Later on in the afternoon I took a Clin Chem test and think I probably did bad.
  • I got out to my car and found that I got a parking ticket.
Sheesh!!!! It can only look up from here....and it did!

Everything was made right when I got home and checked my email. I received an invitation to intern at Alameda East, my first choice! I am so excited they have so many great areas to that hospital. They have a MRI for goodness sakes! I will be doing rotations in all areas some of which are General Practice, Lab, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Internal Medicine, Emergency, Physical Therapy, Surgery.... I will be getting information on what I do and when a couple weeks before I begin and I will update at that point.

I can't wait to start!!!

6 comments:

Matt said...

Woo hoo! Alameda East! The creme-de-la-creme of animal hospitals. Keep an eye out for a juicy job there, yo.

Love you!

Angie said...

oh, that is great! I was telling Matt the other day I had considered (as a wee child) getting into the vet world while at school. Cheers to you for living the dream!

Troy said...

Just crusing through some blogs and I enjoyed reading a few of your posts...honestly, I'm not really into much of the subject matter, but your writing style is engaging!

Grant-Grey Guda said...

You have an amazing blog, it is really very awesome, if you’re interested here is the link to my blog of poetry, it would be awesome if you could check it out and follow if you like.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

Or my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Poetry-By-Grant-Grey-Guda/399397276060?v=wall

Hoping you have a wonderful week filled with inspiration and laughter,
Grant-Grey

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/