Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday the 13th!!!

My interview went well this morning. I now have a working interview scheduled for Tuesday and 8am. I hope that goes well and they offer me a position....and real soon!

I also applied for a position at Denver Dumb Friends League. Again, this is a part-time position, but at this point I will take whatever I can get. I want to get started working with animals and learning new techniques. Making some money is also an incentive!

We are off to bowling tonight with a few friends. I suspect it will be a great time! Tomorrow we are setting up to brew a new batch of beer - an Oberon look-a-like...we will see how that goes. Sunday is our big night at the Hi-Dive. There our eyes will partake in all sort of debauchery acts...or so we have been told. Super Happy Funtime Burlesque show hits Denver......a review (of sorts) to come later.

Let the fun begin....Cheers!

No comments: