Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wrapping up the day....

Working interview went well this morning. I hope I get the job! I really don't know how to read it so I guess this is on hold until next time.

Enid is going out with me on a run tomorrow morning...she just doesn't know it yet! She is doing well on a leash and she seems to enjoy the runs so far.

Took Nikki (and Enid) for a short walk tonight. She was bouncing her back end a little on the way back but seems to be resting well right now.

Matt and I started the Insanity workouts on Sunday. We did the first workout on Monday, but decided to rest it out today as his body is quite sore. We will pick it up tomorrow! I will post pics as we progress on down the program.

Still trying to make new friends....we are branching out to meetup groups. We are for sure going to a meetup in a couple of Saturdays for appetizers, wine, and discussions on what to do the next couple of months. I am also going to pick up a book for a book club meetup and we might check out a couple of the hiking meetups! I am so excited to do new things and meet new people! It is way past due since we totally got dissed when we were back in Michigan this last time. I told so many people that we were coming into town and it looks like Mandy Boes and Dan Walsh are the only friends who cared to hang out with us outside of our parent's annual 4th of July party. I was kind of expecting it, but it still hurt. This gives me more fuel to find friends in Denver!!

2 comments:

Dean said...

Mandy!!! You's guys are always welcome to kick in here with us in Portland.

You know, Erin and I should head out to Denver sometime. Preferably before we catch Guinea worm in India and die in anguish.

Angie said...

Mark figured it out for me... I was just too impatient and not waiting for the whole page to load. Yeah!