Monday, March 27, 2006

Best wishes....and a lifetime of love

Saturday was a very exciting day for me! A day that had been a dream of mine for a long time... Esquire, a very good friend of mine got married to the woman of his dreams.

I met Esquire at CompUSA, at the end of 1996/beginning of 1997 (the exact time is a little foggy as I was partying too hard back then). There is no forgetting the smile, the dimples, or the niave person that he was back then (ok, I was pretty niave too). We had many adventures, a couple of fights, and a lot of hugs.

Through the years, I have seen him go through many changes, and along the way, he has dated a few women. I knew he was serious about Amy almost immediately, as she was not anything like anyone he ever dated before.

Amy and I have begun to get to know each other and I look forward to becoming a great friend to and for her. It would be great to have the same type of strong bond that Esquire and I have, with her.

The wedding was absolutely wonderful, bridal party were glowing, and the reception was fun. I am very happy for both of them and wish them a long life together filled with love.

No comments: