Thursday, March 02, 2006

One day left....

For all of you who do not know, tomorrow at 2:30pm I will prepped to undergo the infamous Lasik surgery. This has been a long time coming as I have been wanting something to rid me of my glasses and contacts for many years.

I want it to hurry up and get here, and yet I don't. I want to be able to control the entire situation, so that I know that there will not be any complications, but I know that I can't. Which brings me to the emotion that I am feeling now...anxiety.

Luckily, I have a card up my sleeve - Mr. Matt Fox!!! He is always the rock that helps support me in times of trouble and struggles. I am able to rest a little more easily knowing that he will be standing there when I get out of surgery....to tell me how cool it looked when the doctor cut my eyes open!

Matt will be driving me to and from my appointment, and has offered his and Chad's services of entertaining a semi-swollen eyed Mandy.

To take a quote from Lydia Deetzs: Yes, I love that man of mine!

No comments: